Sit & Go Tournament
Sit & Go is a tournament that starts as soon as the required number of players has registered. Normally a Sit & Go is played with only one table, however there are Sit & Go tournaments that have multiple tables as well.
• When a Player sits down at the table, or registers for the tournament, the tournament buy-in amount and entrance fee are immediately deducted from their account.
• If a Player leaves the tournament before play begins at the table, all buy-in amounts and entrance fees are refunded to the Player's account.
• If a Player leaves the tournament after play begins at the table, they forfeit their buy-in amount and entrance fee. The Player is then blinded-off, unless they return to the tournament to continue play.
• All winnings are deposited into the Player's account at the end of the tournament.
• You cannot win Tournament Specific Tickets for Sit & Go tournaments. Only Tournament Group Tickets and Generic Tickets are awarded.